Ginisang Upo

Another simple cooking experience for my Simpleng Luto blog. When I cook something like this I remember back where I grew up (in Bicol). I practice my way of cooking in tambayan which my friends love to eat together in a single banana leaf. That's what we call... FOOD TRIP!

Ingredients:
Medium sized Upo (Bottle Gourd), sliced
3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
1 Medium Sized Onion
2 medium sized tomatoes (optional)
1/4 lb ground pork (giniling)
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Procedure:
Heat the pan and with cooking oil sauté garlic, onions, and tomatoes - either no tomatoes to avoid fast deterioration
Put ground black pepper, ground pork and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes
Add the Upo (Bottle Gourd), and simmer for 6 minutes
Add salt to taste. Serve hot and Enjoy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments